Monday, September 23, 2013

Home Remedy for Dry & Cracked Cuticles

There are hundreds and thousands tips to deal with bad and cracked cuticles, we just need to see which one is good for us, cause things response differently from body to body and if one thing is good for other that might not work for us as so we just need to see which one will work for us. There is always something that can work for you and if you prepare yourself that you just use natural things then you will get natural remedies for almost everything.

Shea Butter: Without any doubt, Shea Butter is one of the most famous and best natural butter we have at the moment, basically it is a butter that we get from a African nut and it is full with benefits and useful vitamins. It has been used to fix cracked and damaged cuticles for ages, old wives has been use this even before modern science discover it and informed the world that it has so many useful and good qualities that you can use for so many purposes.

It has so many qualities that cannot only heel your cracked hands heels cuticles, but it can actually keep them soft healthy and moisturized and it can heel all kind of wounds and can make any scar go easily , it has some vanishing properties too. It is not something that you cannot find in your local grocery store so just use it as a night hand cream and foot cream and never forget to use it after every hand wash to get permanent healthy soft dreamy hands and feet.

Aloe Vera:Aloe vera plants can provide a  less expensive treatment for cracked cuticles. Break off a piece of the plant and rub the exposed pulp over any distressed areas of skin. The plant's juice penetrates the skin, increasing the efficiency of the healing process.

Vitamin E Oil:Vitamin E oil can also be used to take care of dried and cracked cuticles. Massage the oil over your cuticles and fingertips, on a daily basis. This will help you smoothen up your cracks and rehydrate your cuticles, thereby keeping them supple and moisturized.

Neem: It is another very brilliant and magical home remedy for your hands and all kind of skin help, you can use it for all kind of skin issues to see a result really soon. This strong anti-fungal, antibacterial natural thing can help you with acne and other skin issues too and at the same time it can be used for cracked cuticles, there are so many magical and miraculous vitamins and they can help your skin to produce natural oil in itself so you don’t need to apply anything externally.

Neem is also high in Vitamin E and other essential oils which can deal with bacteria and germs at the same time it fight with bad germs and infections too and you can use it for oily skin and dry hair and scalp issues too , you can use Neem in any form, you can buy gels, lotion or powder from or you can use the leaves and fruit of that tree and can make your own home made paste to use.

Cuticle Soak:For a treatment specific to hangnails, give yourself a cuticle soak. Fill a shallow bowl with 1 pint warm water. Using the cap of your favorite bottle of body oil, pour a small amount of body oil into the bowl of warm water. Soak your fingertips for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Clip the softened hangnails, and rub a moisturizing cream into the area around the cuticles.

Moisturize:Use lots of moisturizer. Cuticle moisturizers are easily available in local markets and particularly used for treating and taking care of damaged nails. They can be purchased in three different forms - wax, cream and oil based formulas and should be applied several times in a day. All you need to do is rub a small portion of the moisturizer on each of the cuticles and you will surely notice a huge difference within a couple of days.

Cotton Night Gloves: Use cotton night gloves for fixing cracked cuticles. Start by cleaning and moisturizing your hands, nails and cuticles and then slip on the cotton gloves. These gloves will prevent your hands from becoming dry throughout the night and will also help heat up the moisturizer, on your hands by trapping your body heat.

Balanced Food:To prevent your cuticles from becoming damaged and unhealthy, it is crucial for you to have a proper diet, containing large amounts of Vitamin A, B, C, D and E. Besides this, zinc and calcium are also vital for maintaining healthy cuticles. Also, cut down on the food items that are high on alcohol, sugar and saturated fats.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation .c om which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.

    ReplyDelete